OTM is the leading travel trade show in Asia-Pacific, with over 800 exhibitors from more than 20 countries. Thousands of travel professionals attend OTM year after year because of the valuable networking opportunities it offers. OTM provides chances to learn about tourism trends and innovations, attend workshops, be part of discussions about what’s happening in the travel industry, and give your business the boost it deserves. OTM Mumbai will be held in Mumbai over three days on 2-4 February 2023.
Due to the limited capacity of info counters at each exhibition, Azerbaijan Tourism Board (“ATB”) reserves the right to select the final list of participants based on the following criteria:
- First come first served;
- Involvement level in the respective market’s activities;
- Other information relevant to the market.
- The final list of confirmed stand partners will be communicated directly and each partner will receive the confirmation letter.
- Upon the receipt of the confirmation letter each stand partner has to sign the agreement on “Exhibition Services”. Should the stand partner fail to provide any of the abovementioned criteria, ATB reserves the right to assign the info counter to a different company from the waiting list.
- Companies that didn’t receive confirmation letter but filled out the online registration will remain in the waiting list.
- The online registration for the trade event doesn’t guarantee the participation, unless the company receives the confirmation letter on participation from ATB. Thus ATB does not bear any responsibility for booked flights, hotels etc.
- Participation fee for attending international tourism exhibitions may differ depending on particular event and will be communicated in advance.
The participation fee for the event is 2000 AZN (VAT excluded).
Registration deadline: 9 January 2023
For additional questions please contact Suleyman Rahimov ([email protected]).